e-Mountain Bike Tours
Why ride an eMTB and why go on a tour?
Have more fun, fit more in and see local secret sites!
Trails here are absolutely stunning, but they do go up and down. (And up and down again!) An e-mountain bike allows you to enjoy the trails and scenery while making riding much more accessible.
Our tours are led by locals who are absolutely passionate about showing off our Beechworth-Yackandandah trail network and our beautiful landscape.
The trail network is enormous! Over 100km. We know the best bits to maximise your fun and include some secret extra site seeing along the way.
Our guides know the area really well and will tailor every ride to the group we have.
We have a range of tours available tailored for those less experienced in mountain biking through to advanced level as well as shorter and longer ride.
We will help you get the most out riding an eMTB and provide an unforgettable ride experience!
Saturday / Sunday. AM / PM. The choice is yours.
Less experienced, Intermediate or Advanced Tours. Morning or Afternoon. 90 minute to 5.5 hour options. Our e-Mountain Bikes (eMTBs) or Yours.
We are a small, family-run business, with a passion to provide an amazing adventure experience to everyone. We are a specialist Adventure Tourism operator, meaning this is not your average Rail Trail / Winery tour!
All our tours will provide the same enjoyment & excitement – you’ll experience stunning trails and scenery, all in a controlled environment.
All tours are typically 4 participants (plus guide) to ensure a personal experience.
Which tour is right for me?
- Looking to experience mountain biking for the first time.
- Would like to see what the thrills are about in a very easy and controlled environment.
- Can include the Green-rated Baarmutha Belter descent, predominantly fire trails and easy single track.
- Tours: Beechworth Epic Loop, Magic Forest and Orchards: Stanley Tour
- For the experienced rider looking to include harder technical trails
- Includes all the Flow trails of the Indigo Epic
- Expect a faster speed than Intermediate
- Typically someone who has been riding 5+ years
- Tours: Indigo Epic Flow (available every weekend), Indigo Epic Full Loop (on request), Indigo Epic Super Flow (on request)
- For custom advanced tours, please contact us.
Tour available On Demand, please contact us
- This is limited to very experienced riders who want to see areas only accessible on an eMTB.
- Expect multiple sections at 25%+ gradients (up and down)
- Those coming from a technical Motocross background may enjoy the Expert tour as the skills required blend MTB & Motocross
What does a tour involve?
We run a Morning & Afternoon tours as well as on-demand tours. All tours start with a meet and greet of your guide and the other participants.
We provide you with an eMTB and an overview of how it works.
Our home trail network has a loop with a simple descent and climb to help you start.
Novice riders enjoy being able to familiarise themselves with the controls and unique aspects of riding an eMTB, with the support of our Guides.
Experienced riders are able to ensure suspension settings and tyres are to their liking.
And ALL riders make sure the sizing is “just right” for them; something that’s hard to do in a carpark alone!
Then we head off for a short ride on easy roads to the start of the trails.
At all times your guide will be giving you an idea of what’s coming up, along with photo / rest breaks (and some secret site seeing; shhh, don’t tell anyone!)
When we finish our End of Trip shower facilities are available, so you can continue your holiday fresh!